Get well soon -SD-peacefulfury

-SD-$cRuMpF

-SD-Admin

Loading…

friends: 23

-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:39 pm Didn't happen I am afraid, too many emergencies. Maybe tomorrow.
too bad peace, hope it will happen tomorrow. all the best!
$cRuMpF

-SD-Dorr

-SD- Senior Admin

Loading…

friends: 38

I guess this is one of those things that happen in your health system. Not sure ours's is any better. I know I bumped the lady next door to my room, and her husband was majorly pissed about it. I didn't know it at the time, but I was a lot "worser" than I thought. As soon as they get done, yur gonna feel a whole bunch better.
It's NOT the Frag Rate, It's the Bag Rate!

-SD-D3ADMAN33

ClanMember

hey peaceful, hope they get you sorted out soon, Eye_ Eye_ Eye_

-SD-peacefulfury

-SD- Senior Admin

friends: 89

Well I have had 4 stents fitted and with luck I will be coming home tomorrow :)

-SD-DELTON-ACI-

Founder

Loading…

friends: 208

-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:27 pm Well I have had 4 stents fitted and with luck I will be coming home tomorrow :)
Hooah DD-ance H-appy
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

-SD-Dorr

-SD- Senior Admin

Loading…

That's great news, Mu Father had a total of 14 Stints. We had him hooked up to our sprinkler system to get better coverage.

-SD-RAL_6031

ClanMember

Loading…

friends: 28

great news! Fingers crossed, that all will go well and you can shoot alphas again soon
-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:27 pm Well I have had 4 stents fitted and with luck I will be coming home tomorrow :)
C-heers

-SD-Dark-Shortney

ClanMember

friends: 15

Amazing news! fingers crossed Peace C-heers

-SD-THEBOGEYMAN

ClanMember

friends: 30

Bloody awsome...

Now get those screen shots checked

=RR=jimmyboy1952

VIP

friends: 48

From a previous post from me on June 1st ..... it was 17 yrs ago I got two stents ...... all the best my friend O-ld O-ld

-SD-peacefulfury

-SD- Senior Admin

friends: 89

Thank you all :) I am home now but I don't think I can do screenshots anymore as I can't see too well, (having ttouble reading this on a 34 inch screen) Will have to see about glasses I suppose. Anyway good to be back :)

-SDr-Connor

Loading…

friends: 21

-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm Thank you all :) I am home now but I don't think I can do screenshots anymore as I can't see too well, (having ttouble reading this on a 34 inch screen) Will have to see about glasses I suppose. Anyway good to be back :)
Glad you are home safe and well mate - I wouldn't worry too much, I don't know much about the whole screenshot thing, but i'm sure others in here will happily step up while you recover mate. Hopefully see you online soon :)

-SD-Dorr

-SD- Senior Admin

Loading…

We've got what ya need us to do Peaceful. Wonderful to see yur home. This is great news.

-SD-Poply

-SD-Admin

friends: 6

-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm Thank you all :) I am home now but I don't think I can do screenshots anymore as I can't see too well, (having ttouble reading this on a 34 inch screen) Will have to see about glasses I suppose. Anyway good to be back :)
I'm so glad to hear you're back at home!
That you don't see as well, does that also mean that you're not going to see which of your teammates throws a nade at you?

-SD-DELTON-ACI-

Founder

Loading…

friends: 208

He doesn't need to see we all know its Poply R-olling R-olling R-olling
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.