Get well soon -SD-peacefulfury

-SD-DELTON-ACI-

Founder

Loading…

friends: 208

Get well soon -SD-peacefulfury

From
-SD-DELTON-ACI-,-SD-Bossie,-SD-Highlander,-SD-rebourne,-SD-Dorr,-SD-Maclobster,-SD-$cRuMpF,-SD-Poply
-SD-Shiva,-SD-MxJames,-SD-aceace,-SD-CrashO,-SD-D3ADMAN33,-SD-Dark-Shortney?!?!,-SD-Diggory,-SD-Eltalp
-SD-exbt...jim,-SD-Exoloot,-SD-gizmo116,-SD-Godfather,-SD-Karma,-SD-lemmy,-SD-P@N!K,-SD-Perplexer,-SD-RAL_6031
-SD-Ral_7013,-SD-Ricky097,-SD-(_ghostdog_)-,-SD-BlackBulldog,-SD-Sgt.Thorn,-SD-SGTUZI,-SD-Silicon,-SD-skelly
-SD-Spartanic,-SD-Sundude,-SD-TeRRoRz,-SD-Terrybul,-SD-THEBOGEYMAN,-SD-Thetaxman,-SD-Thomas_V,-SD-TommyGun
-SD-Zappie.-SD-HuggyBear.-SD-McClay.-SD-Brvvt.-SD-Chuckynl.-SD-Guardian.-SD-Rumo.-SD-Wheyoo.-SD-MaPaT.-SD-Opvallend,[soldier]-ACI-
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

-SDr-Connor

Loading…

friends: 21

Hope you feel better soon Peace, you are deffo missed - keeping you and your family in all our thoughts.

-SD-MxJames

ClanMember

Loading…

friends: 95

We can deliver a parcel to a local drop box if you give us a name of convenience store etc

-SD-peacefulfury

-SD- Senior Admin

friends: 89

Thank you all very much. I am awaiting the results of yesterday's MRI. Once I know more I will let you know. :)

Not good news I am afraid. The damage to my heart is in the worst category. Waiting now for the options from the cardiologists.

-SD-Silicon

ClanMember

friends: 33

Dear Peaceful,

I'm sad to hear that. I hope that with the proper care and medication, you'll be able to come back home soon to your family
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe!

-SD-Dorr

-SD- Senior Admin

Loading…

friends: 38

O MY Peaceful! I shall bend a knee for you. Take care my friend.
It's NOT the Frag Rate, It's the Bag Rate!

-SD-peacefulfury

-SD- Senior Admin

Good news, all being well I am going to have stents fitted tomorrow morning. Apparently the heart attack I came in with was my second (who knew?) and they seem to think damage from that is reversible with medication so fingers crossed I could be home by the end of this week.

-SD-Dorr

-SD- Senior Admin

Loading…

friends: 38

That sounds like good news today!!!! Yeah My MAN! Miss ya Budd! Look forward to when we can chat a bit.
It's NOT the Frag Rate, It's the Bag Rate!

-SD-DELTON-ACI-

Founder

Loading…

friends: 208

-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 am Good news, all being well I am going to have stents fitted tomorrow morning. Apparently the heart attack I came in with was my second (who knew?) and they seem to think damage from that is reversible with medication so fingers crossed I could be home by the end of this week.
That's great news m8 hope to hear you soon on teamspeak.
Ps
While your waiting can you do the screenshots R-olling H-appy DD-ance
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

-SD-Diggory

-SD-Admin

friends: 23

-SD-peacefulfury wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 am Good news, all being well I am going to have stents fitted tomorrow morning. Apparently the heart attack I came in with was my second (who knew?) and they seem to think damage from that is reversible with medication so fingers crossed I could be home by the end of this week.
Fantastic news Peace, cant wait to have you back!

-SD-Diggory

-SD-Admin

friends: 23

-SD-DELTON-ACI- wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:50 pm
That's great news m8 hope to hear you soon on teamspeak.
Ps
While your waiting can you do the screenshots R-olling H-appy DD-ance
R-oflol

-SD-MxJames

ClanMember

Loading…

friends: 95

Peacefull amazing news mate !! Look forward to see you back man

-SD-Highlander

-SD- Senior Admin

friends: 25

Great to hear some good news bud....

-SD-RAL_6031

ClanMember

Loading…

friends: 28

Great news Peace, good to hear you are making progress. Yeah somtimes you do not realize that you had a real heart attack, same happend to my dad. Doc told him years later that he must have had one before. Looking forward to seeing you again online, will try not to raise your blood pressure too much.
C-heers

-SD-peacefulfury

-SD- Senior Admin

Didn't happen I am afraid, too many emergencies. Maybe tomorrow.