friends: 105

Battlefield 2042 Official Trailer

Trailer released today

P-opcorn

-SD-MxJames

ClanMember

Loading…

friends: 95

Yea saw this very dramatic but not much info on gameplay. Hope it's God a good mode we can play

=RR=jimmyboy1952

VIP

friends: 48

doesn't that look ridiculously intriguing..... and you can squad up with mates on Co-Op against...... yup yoy have guessed right BOT's ha ha ha O-ld

-SDr-Connor

Loading…

friends: 21

I'd deffo be interested in getting it if other clan mates are, would be good playing with you guys.

However i'd be 50/50 on whether to get it for the PC or get it for the xbox series x console i'm getting...

-SD-$cRuMpF

-SD-Admin

Loading…

friends: 23

i bought a xbox one s 2 years ago with some games to go with it. biggest mistake i ever made, games are fine, graphics are great everything runs smooth... but i just need a keyboard and a mouse to play with ;) I still have the xbox, but not really use it, only some racing games every ones in a while.

i am not really a big fan of batllefield, never really played it. video looks great... but then thats not gameplay.
$cRuMpF

-SD-MxJames

ClanMember

Loading…

friends: 95

I cannot play fps with controller, either a cm above their head or looking at floor or ceiling..

-SD-Maclobster

-SD- Senior Admin

Loading…

friends: 105

-SD-$cRuMpF wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:20 am i just need a keyboard and a mouse to play with ;)
this C-heers

=RR=jimmyboy1952

VIP

Battlefield is where I met Delton and -SD-... I warned them of an alliance they formed with a bunch Haf-wits .... I joined just after that ha ha ha

=RR=jimmyboy1952

VIP

-SD-$cRuMpF wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:20 am i bought a xbox one s 2 years ago with some games to go with it. biggest mistake i ever made, games are fine, graphics are great everything runs smooth... but i just need a keyboard and a mouse to play with ;) I still have the xbox, but not really use it, only some racing games every ones in a while.

i am not really a big fan of batllefield, never really played it. video looks great... but then thats not gameplay.
I just watched a trailer released today proper game play Awesome

-SD-DELTON-ACI-

Founder

Loading…

friends: 208

What is the price because they are usually a rip off.
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.

-SD-Silicon

ClanMember

friends: 33

Quite a dystopic place to be in 2042!
By the way, a falling plane doesn't fall faster then a falling man (at start), typical game CGI physics mistake. Not to mention bailing out of a plane at about 30000 ft., blasting another plane with a bazooka while airborne and returning to your plane, ready to start the afterburner and continue as if nothing happened R-olling B-anghead
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe!

-SD-DELTON-ACI-

Founder

Loading…

friends: 208

=RR=jimmyboy1952 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:40 pm £46 to £100
Rip off
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.